Sunday, March 30, 2014

Groove

I feel like I've finally found my riding groove. This past week was really busy and between Mystic and Roz, I rode every day but one. It was really fun to ride Mystic, and I was able to practice stuff from my lessons. Hopefully RC will see an improvement in my posture this Wednesday!

Tarra got back late last night and we rode together today. We did a short walk outside before heading in to the arena to work. Roz was well behaved and we were having a great ride. After taking our second walk break I asked him to trot and he trotted off lame. I have no idea what the problem is and can't find any issues with his hooves or legs. I have noticed that he has been much more tender footed across gravel over the last month. I'm not really sure what to think, but I will check him again on Tuesday and we'll see how he looks. Just when you think you are starting to get somewhere!

Now, for some cool news. Cardi scored a 71.5% in his Grand Prix freestyle yesterday! Also, I mailed Emi's first show entry in yesterday. It's only a month away!

2 comments:

  1. That's weird that he was totally fine and then trotted off lame... can an abscess come on suddenly like that? I'll keep my fingers crossed that's all it is and that he is fine.

    I can't wait to read all about Emi's first show! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure....I'm hoping it's something simple!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!