Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday, Rozzy Ridge

My good old boy, Roz, turns 22 today! We've had a really good year together. Not only did I put him back to work, but he got to start raising Emi with me too. I've been so blessed to have him in my life all of these years. He's a good one for sure.
Photos taken March 1st


In honor of his 22nd birthday he got a few new things. First off, he got a fancy browband, made by Dark Jewel Designs. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Amelia is wonderful to work with! Not only do I have a blast designing my own bead strands, I love seeing Roz in his new bling.



Roz also just got the new Smartpak Ultimate Turnout and his very own micklem bridle. He is also getting a pedicure today. What more could a good pony ask for?

12 comments:

  1. What a handsome birthday boy! I cannot believe he's 22-he looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not old, just mature. And he looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Sometimes he seems like he's 22 going on 2.

      Delete
  3. I gotta say that that is one spoiled pony! Happy birthday Roz. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we like to say "well loved."

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Roz! He looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think he's doing well.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Roz!! Here's to 22 more good years :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!