Thursday, March 6, 2014

One Year

Today I've been done with chemo for one year! In some ways it's hard to believe that it's been a year, and on the other hand it feels like it was a lifetime ago. I'm so happy to be healthy and cancer free. I still have to go see the oncologist every few months, take daily medication, and receive monthly injections, but that's nothing compared to what I've already been through.

I did get some disappointing news last time I saw my doctor. She's moving. I'm so totally bummed about that, and am not looking forward to having to find a new oncologist. I'm trying to just be thankful that she was here when I needed her. I'm so thankful for her support and experience in getting me through.
Last day of chemo with Dr. Boric
Easter Sunday 2013
April 8th with my nephew
April 27th, meeting a Cardi daughter
Meeting Emi June 23rd


First hair cut post chemo, mid-August
Mid September with Emi
November 30th 
January 15th
February 16th

18 comments:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!