Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Smartpak Ultimate Turnout

Last month I talked about Roz's blanket situation, and how I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I ended up purchasing the Smartpak Ultimate Turnout sheet, and I've been pleased with it so far.
Sporting his new blanket
I bought it when they were doing a 20% off sale, so the price was pretty good and I'm very happy with the quality. I purchase his usual size 78 and have the chest adjusted to the smallest it will go. It has a generous cut, and would definitely fit a larger horse than Roz. That being said, it does fit him well. I love the snap front closure; it's so easy! I plan to purchase the medium weight before next winter and would definitely recommend the blanket.

It's been well broken in

4 comments:

  1. I have this in a medium 81". I bought it for Cuna and it was great. Now Courage wears it, and even though he's a 78", I can mostly get the straps tight enough to make it fit. I want to say it was like 40% off in July or something, but totally worth the money and I would buy another.

    Hasn't rubbed either of the boys and still looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I may be looking for a new medium weight for Katai for next winter so this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review -- I'm glad yours worked well. I haven't been quite as happy with mine.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!