Monday, March 24, 2014

So Busy

I love this time of year! The next couple of weeks are going to be very busy for me. Tarra is out of town this week, and left Mystic for me to play with. Since he had a big day yesterday we just went for a nice walk today in the beautiful spring sunshine. 

After I finished with Mystic I came home and spent some time with Emi and Roz. Since Emi was a little bit slow to load on Saturday we practiced loading again tonight. I took her in and out 3 times with out issue. She has to think about how to climb in, but has the unloading all figured out. Such a smart girl. Emi's dad, Cardi, was showing in California this past weekend. He scored a 68% on his Grand Prix Freestyle today. 
"Whats up here?"  
Rozzy Ridge was keeping a close eye on us since I stole his child. 

1 comment:

  1. What handsome creatures you get to ride and care for this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!