Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring is Coming

Between the time change and the spring like weather....life is good! The pasture is really starting to grow and the horses have been in heaven the past two days. Due to the grass coming on so quickly I am limiting their turn out. They have both been very good for me to catch the past two days, after their hour out. I took these photos on Saturday. The rain came back in tonight, but we are supposed to get the sun back again soon. I love spring! 
So happy
Pretty Emi
Trotting over to see what I was doing
The lambs came marching over to check out the horses
She's growing up!

6 comments:

  1. Lambs, so cute! And as I said on Tarra's post, I am incredibly envious of your green grass - still brown here. Emi is really growing up, I love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the grass is beautiful this time of year. We live on the side of a hill though, so by July we will be brown again.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I think she is growing up well.

      Delete
  3. Very jealous of all the green! We are still pretty muddy/dead here. Fingers crossed for Spring to stick around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain and moderate temps bring lovely green grass. It really is nice!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!