Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blog Hop: Appreciating What You Have

Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons. 


I think this is a timely Blog Hop. It's always good to think of what you do have rather than what you don't have. 

Pro's of Roz:

  • He's adorable
  • He's fun to ride and I'm blessed to still be riding him at 22
  • He's trustworthy
  • He's been my buddy for almost 8 years and I know him well
  • He's becoming a great baby sitter



Pro's of Emi
  • She's oh so sweet
  • She's one smart cookie
  • She's a lovely mover
  • She has so much potential for what I plan to do
  • She's young
  • She's by my favorite stallion, North Forks Cardi






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know and to think she's still a baby, just a big one. :)

      Delete
  2. It's hard to believe she was that little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pros! I love that picture of you kissing Roz. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's one of my favorites too.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!