Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fun!

I don't have anything too exciting to report. The weather has been amazing! Sunny and in the low 70's. I think the rain is supposed to return this week. Roz and Emi have been loving their time on the pasture and I'm looking forward to them being back out 24x7. The photos of them were taken on Friday night. I think Emi is starting to look so much more grown up in the picture below. She's almost 10 months old!


 Saturday I headed up to Devonwood to watch Tarra show. I'll let her tell you all about it but I thought I'd post a few pretty pictures I took. Our next show is 2 weekends from now with Emi and Mystic. I'm looking forward to it.




2 comments:

  1. Emmi is fab, and lovely show pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystic is so pretty! I bet he's a show stopper everywhere he goes. :)

    Emi is definitely looking more grown up! How is she ten months already?? Time flies so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!