Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ho Hum

There's not much to report about around here. Just when I was back in the riding groove Roz went lame and so did my lesson horse. I have spent most of this week ignoring Roz. I was super busy anyway, house sitting and taking care of two extra horses. I turned Emi and Roz out this afternoon and I think he's fine. I will take him up to NDF tomorrow afternoon for a ride and have a real answer. Hopefully he is fine because we have sunshine and warm weather coming our way...perfect for riding!
A very happy Roz
My darling Emi. Her daddy scored 70% in his Grand Prix freestyle today.
Wait for me!
Yee haw!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he's better in time for sunshine! It's always my luck that something comes up (not necessarily lameness, but any kind of distraction) when the sunshine comes out and then when I'm free to get back to riding the bad weather moves back it... :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!