Thursday, May 1, 2014

All About Rolex

Before we get too far away from Rolex, I want to hear everyones tips and tricks for their Rolex experience. Tarra and I are planning to attend next year and I can not wait! It's going to be amazing for sure. We hope to spend a week in Kentucky so if you have other items you think we should do definitely tell me about those as well!

Tarra and I have talked about going to Rolex for years, and last year I finally told her we should go in 2015. That seemed like a long way away, until now. I know the time is going to fly by. Emi will be almost 2 by then so I'm hoping to buy her some big girl stuff while we are there!

5 comments:

  1. We toured Claiborne Farm and the tour is fantastic! Its about an hour and you get to see the barns and meet the stallions. They even allow you to pet the stallions, which most places forbid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do all of the horse racing stuff and as many stud farm tours as you can. If you are able to, stop by Rood and Riddle and see if you can catch a surgery, that place is so cool. And OF COURSE, you should plan a day trip to visit and ride Connor (about 2.5 hours north and you could stay with me!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. That would be a BLAST. I'm putting that on the agenda now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to go next year too! Fingers crossed anyway. I seem doomed that when I make plans something always comes up, but it's what I'm aiming for anyway. Maybe we can hang out if we both get to go. :D I'm definitely putting Claiborne Farm on my list. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!