Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Emi!

I cannot believe that a whole year has gone by since I received the email that said "Just after midnight, Chloe had a bay filly! Looking for the DQ, circling, and going in for the milkshake.
Two hind 1/2 socks, a teeny tower-shaped white forehead marking, triangular white nose and white onto the lower lip. She's beautiful!" Three days later, Tarra and I met her, and I purchased her. It's been such a fun year and has gone by so fast. Thanks for being along for the journey. It has been fun to share her with all of you. I sure do love that baby girl!

Then....
Now




8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emi!! I can't believe she's a year old. It feels like just yesterday that you brought her home. She's gorgeous! I love the matching braids with her and Roz. Your new banner is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how fast the time is going. I'm so excited to ride her in a couple of years.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, Emi! The year really has flown by, and she is growing up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's huge!!!! How big is she? How big do you expect her to get? That's a whole lotta fancy horse flesh.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!