Sunday, October 12, 2014

Then There Were Three....

I welcomed pony number three last week, and then I've been too busy to blog about him (or ride him)! Meet Ben Big N Rich aka Benny. 


He's a 7 year old Arabian/Quarter Horse. Historically I have not been a big Arabian fan but I'm being slowly won over. I think Benny is a really nice blend of Arab & QH. He's done a little of this and a little of that, along with having some down time here and there while his previous owner was pregnant. He's got a really nice walk and a huge trot, with his canter needing the most work. So far he has been super sensible and has settled in to the new barn well. I rode him for the first time (at home) this afternoon and he was great. It's so nice to have a riding horse again. Yah! 

18 comments:

  1. What?! How cool!! That's so exciting! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm very excited about him.

      Delete
  2. Oh, he's super cute!! Can't wait to hear more about him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw his pictures on instagram and was thinking there was some Arab there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg he's sooooo cute! congrats on the new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous! I agree he has the perfect blend of the two breeds. Love that face! I'm glad he's winning you over to the Arabians. Not all Arabians are crazy or high strung. :) I can't wait to learn more about Benny. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks absolutely beautiful, he has such a sweet face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's a handsome boy for sure and seems super sweet.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!