Thursday, November 20, 2014

Emi Update

A quick update on Emi. Her highest temperature last night (Wednesday night) was 101. She hasn't had any more banamine and continues to be in good spirits. She was quite social this afternoon when I visited with her and I noted a little bit of "wild" in her eye. It's like she finally noticed that she's been locked up for a week! I think that's a good sign and I hope her temperature remains low through out the night. She will have a CBC completed in the morning and we'll go from there.

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things might be looking up! Fingers crossed she gets to go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that she is still making good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed! poor baby :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you all find out what is wrong with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started as impaction colic and as that resolved she was dealing with colitis.

      Delete
  5. Hoping she is allowed home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give her a hug and kiss from all her blogger fans!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!