Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Good News!

I finally got some really good news on Emi today. Last night her highest temp was 102.7 and all through out the day today she had a normal temperature. She is off IV fluids and banamine.  She's still in isolation but I was able to visit with and pet her. The poor girl is so bored! Her head popped up as soon as we opened the top of her door and once she put her head on me she nickered. I blew in her nose and loved on her before closing her door again. They will recheck her CBC in the morning but hopefully she will be ready to come home very soon. I can't wait!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope she is home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! She is so adorable and can't imagine how hard it is to see her in pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a relief! hope she comes home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, I am SO HAPPY to hear this news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....not as good of news today but still could be worse.

      Delete
  5. Yay! Great news! Do they know yet what caused all of this? Was it salmonella or a virus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what's going on. The salmonella cultures should start giving us some results tomorrow.

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy that she's doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!