Sunday, November 2, 2014

One Year

Emi has been home for one year today. 

The year has gone by fast! She has grown up and learned so much. I can't wait to see what she will look like in another year. She's really a pleasure to work with; so inquisitive yet not a total pest. She makes me laugh with her curiousness about life. Prepare for an overload of my favorite photos from this past year. 

First day home

First snow

First Christmas


She loves to socialize 

Practicing for horse show #1

First horse show

Cross country schooling

Happy Birthday Emi!

Show #2

Show #3

Perrydale Trails

16 comments:

  1. Love how much you've done with her already - she's going to be a super solid horsey citizen (and a gorgeous one too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown so much!!! She is so gorgeous! Enjoy this time with her. It feels like just yesterday that I was bringing home Chrome as a five month old and now he's five and a half lol. When I see foals it makes me remember him as a baby and makes me want another one hehe. You're doing such a great job with her and I'm so happy we can follow along with her progress. I look forward to the day when you can ride her for the first time. :D Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's already going by fast. Thanks for following along.

      Delete
  3. She has grown a lot, she is so gorgeous and you both look really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay - happy one year! Can't wait to see what the future holds for Emi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so gorgeous! I think it's great how much you've fine with her! It is going to make life so much easier in the long run. She is going to be an even more awesome horse because of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!