Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blog Hop - Christmas List

What do you want for Christmas? I always enjoy reading what other people would like to receive for there horses. Here are a few of the items that would be fun to have...some are more practical than others!

A new girth for Benny. He's a little bit funny about having his girth tightened. He's fine when you do it but when you ask him to walk he moves really strangely. A friend has a horse like this and she found he does better with a different kind of girth (current one is leather).


Hot pink breeches...who doesn't need those? I have had a pair of TuffRider breeches before and they held up super well. These look fun and the description of being water resistant have me intrigued.


A PS of Sweden bridle. This reminds me a little bit of a micklem although I like the styling of this bridle a lot more. At $399 it's not in the budget but I think Emi would look adorable in this in a couple more years!


An adorable saddle pad from Lucky Pony. Again, adorable on Emi!

A leather halter for Benny.

A pre-vent feeder to keep Roz from spilling his grain all over.








18 comments:

  1. Weirdly enough I don't want anything for christmas this year that can be purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa those breeches are bright!!! I love the saddle pad too. I want a funky colored saddle pad so bad. White and black gets boring LOL! I already did a post, but I will happily add it to the hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Can you add the thing to where we can put the link up on our posts? On the page where you got the code at the bottom it says share, then choose to put it directly in your post and it will give you another code to put underneath the first one. It took me forever to figure it out so I hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. I got it! Thanks for the instructions. I would have never figured that out.

      Delete
    3. Hehe no problem! It was waaaay more complicated than I thought it would be when I did my first one. :D

      Delete
  3. So many things out there to want...great list and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list! i love those breeches too :) i did a bday wishlist last month - and that always doubles as an xmas list, so i'm just gonna link that post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, how have I never heard of the Pre-Vent feeder before?!?!?!!? Miles NEEDS this -- thank you so, so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...if you get one you should let me know if you like it!

      Delete
  6. Psst. The PS Bridle is only $319+shipping. ;-) We are VAT exempt due to living in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH.....That's even better. Emi is totally going to get one. We only have another 18 months to wait. :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh, I like your list. Especially that bridle!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!