Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lookin' Good

I haven't said much about Roz lately but he's doing well. I've been trying to make sure I'm grooming him once a week. It's not his favorite activity but I like to get my hands on him and make sure he doesn't have anything going on. Tonight was his grooming night and he actually seemed pretty happy for the at attention. After taking off his blanket and cleaning him up I stepped back to survey my work. He's really still such a hunk! He is at a great weight and he really looks good. I can't believe he will be 23 in March!
 





15 comments:

  1. He does look great!! Good job mom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...although I think it has more to do with him and less to do with me. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe he's going to be twenty three either! He looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. he doesn't look 23 at all - definitely in great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks awesome. I forget--is he a cushings boy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really does look good, I would never guess 23! I just love his shoulder and neck. What a handsome dude. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!