Thursday, January 8, 2015

Clinic

A last minute turn of events has presented the opportunity to ride in a clinic with Jessica Wisdom this weekend. For those of you who don't know her, she's the trainer/rider/owner of Cardi! I'm so excited to ride with her and am also looking forward to my first lesson on Benny. We have a lot to get ready in the next couple of days. I clipped Benny's whiskers and bridle path last night. I also pulled out my white pad and polo wraps. Tack cleaning will happen on Saturday along with cleaning Benny up. I can't wait!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Too bad Emi isn't old enough to ride with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday I will ride Emi with her. Won't that be fun?!

      Delete
  2. Omg! Exciting! You guys should compare and see how much baby takes after daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - that's super exciting!!!! good luck and take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll try to get some photos.

      Delete
  4. Lucky girl! Enjoy! I so want to breed Ginger to Cardi one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! Please share lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you are so quiet when he gets fussy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!