Saturday, February 28, 2015

Found One

I finally found a halter that fits Liam! How cute is that!?

                  

I just happened upon a "mini horse" rope halter today when I was picking up grain. I looked it over and thought that it might work. Sure enough, it's a perfect fit. I pulled him out and took him down to to get the mail with me. We also tried on a friends little western saddle. The saddle didn't fit well and wanted to ride up over his shoulders however, he didn't care about it so that was cool. Then on our way back by the house I decided to see if he'd climb stairs. He followed me right up (and back down). 





Looking at the "other" donkey in the glass
Results from the horse show today. A full report to come tomorrow. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the satin!!! And Liam is too stinking cute - love the little saddle on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need pictures of Liam roaming around your house. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats on the ribbons and on finding a halter that fits (rope halters are so awesome for hard to fit equine) and on climbing the stairs... how cute is that???? The little western saddle is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!