Thursday, April 2, 2015

Back At It

I finally got a ride in on Mr. Benny. He was quite good, especially for the sporadic work he has received the past couple of weeks. His canter has regressed a bit, but that wasn't a surprise. All of his other work has improved so much and is coming pretty easily now. Now we have to get back to work so that we are ready for our next show at the end of the month.


I was finishing up my chores tonight and turned around to see this goofball.


I also measured her tonight and she's just shy of 14hh. She might make 14.3hh yet.  

3 comments:

  1. So many bay horses! And they are all so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny has such a handsome expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Emi in the feed pan is awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!