Sunday, April 12, 2015

Whew!

After a few days with a sore neck, Benny seems to be back to normal. I got a ride in yesterday. It was pretty decent, especially considering the fact that he had almost a week off. I'm looking forward to finally getting back in the swing of things, however...I have a super busy week coming up (at work) so I won't get to ride again until Wednesday. Hopefully after Tuesday we will get back in to a regular riding schedule. There are a lot of fun things coming up, including our clinic in May, so we need to start gearing up. I sure do love this time of year!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, glad he was just a funky reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad all is well - and sounds like lots of good stuff is coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine's horse in Chicago had a very similar reaction to her spring shots, and she's 19 and has never had issues before. I have absolutely no empirical evidence to base this on, but maybe one of the batches of shots this year was especially hard on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually we do suspect something wrong with the vaccine. A friend had 3 of 4 horses react and another had issues in all 4 of hers.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!