Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Benny

Benny turns 8 years old today! I'm so thrilled to have found such a nice horse to ride and learn with while Emi continues to grow up. He was an awesome find!

Mountain Trail


Bareback on a lazy Friday night. 

He's sweet with kids too!

Trail riding

An adorable Christmas pony

 Dressage pony - after our first lesson with JW

Ponying Emi

 Our first show


I'd say we've done quite a bit since I purchased him in October. I'm looking forward to seeing what this next year will bring.

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Benny!! His birthday is really close to Miles -- he turns 8 on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a handsome boy! Happy birthday Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All kinds of cool things have been done with this ridiculously cute boy! Happy Birthday Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Benny! He's such a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Benny!! It feels like you've had him forever hehe. I'm so glad you found him and that he's such a great horse!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!