Saturday, June 20, 2015

Two

Emi turned two years old today! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. She has learned so much in 2 years and she will learn so much more over the next two. I'm planning to start her next spring, so with in a year I should experience my first ride on her. That will be amazing! I measured her tonight and she is a sold 14hh. I'm guessing she should finish very close to the 14.3hh that I am hoping for. I've posted a few photos from this past year. Thank you for following along on our journey. It has been a fun ride and I can't wait for many more years to come.







5 comments:

  1. She is seriously gorgeous. She looks so much more mature than 2. I can't wait to see what she looks like in another 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday the beautiful pony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Emi!!!!!! She is so gorgeous! She does not look like a two year old. She's looks so mature already. :D I can't wait to see what she looks like at five or six years old. That's when Chrome finally started looking like an adult lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks awesome in that first stretchy trot picture. Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!