Thursday, July 2, 2015

Rebecca Farm



I saw this promo today on Facebook. I'm going for the first time and I'm super excited!!! I'm tagging along with a couple of friends, so it will be fun to take in the experience with out the stress of competing. I'm looking forward to watching so many beautiful horses, taking tons of photos,  and seeing Montana. Not to mention a week off work, hopefully a trail ride in Glacier National Park, and lots of shopping. We leave in two weeks and 3 days (not that I'm counting or anything....)! Is anyone else attending?

6 comments:

  1. So jealous! I've always wanted to go to Rebecca Farm, sounds awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I'll be sure to report back about it.

      Delete
  2. That looks really cool! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be great. :)

      Delete
  3. I assume you are flying in up north, but if you are driving and want to make a pit stop in Southern Montana, I'd love to meet up! Sadly I can't make it to The Event this year though. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are actually driving but we already have our stop planned. Otherwise that would have been fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!