Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Update from Rebecca Farms (1) - Glacier National Park

It has been super duper busy here. Enjoy this first round of photos from our trip to Rebecca. The jumping photos are schooling at Herron Park, just a few minutes down the road from Rebecca Farms. 




I found a bunny!

Then we went to Glacier National Park this afternoon. It was super gorgeous!




The closest I came to a Big Horn Sheep. I really wanted to see one in real life but we didn't ever see one.



This one is like "where's waldo?" except where is the mountain goat? 





Sunset from Rebecca Farm

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures - love the one of the goat just chillin sprawled out on the rocks haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, and wow...that sunset is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place!! I bet you had so much fun! I found Waldo hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!