Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hot hot

We don't normally have a super hot summer but right after my return from Montana the temperatures hit 100+ for most of the week. That is way too hot for me! I rode Benny on Monday but then didn't ride again until yesterday. We've have pretty light rides the past few times but it's felt good to get back in the saddle. I had a horse show scheduled for next weekend that ended up getting cancelled. Putting that on top of the hot weather pretty much took the wind out of my sails for a couple of days. It's my plan to get us back in to the swing of things this coming week. The weather is supposed to be in the 80's and I have Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off work. I'd say I should be able to get some great riding time in. Then Saturday I trail riding plans exploring a new location. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!