Monday, September 21, 2015

Cantering Through Cancer

Do any of you get Sidelines Magazine? Their October issue just came out and it's all about breast cancer. If you get a chance to take a look at it, there's an article about me in it. It's crazy to read your own story in a magazine! Susan from Saddle Seeks Horse contacted me in July regarding a possible interview. She was pointed in my direction by one of my readers. We tried to get connected over the phone a couple of times while I was at Rebecca Farms, but we didn't end up talking until after I returned home.

It's always interesting to think back to the emotions of that time. Even though it was only 3 years ago at times it feels like a lifetime away. I hope my story can encourage someone else, especially anyone who is diagnosed "young." I'm also looking forward to reading the other stories in the magazine. It's nice to know you aren't alone!


4 comments:

  1. Great article! I hope you can connect with other cancer survivors through it and share experiences and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great article! It's important I think for you to share your story, because so many other women are faced with similar challenges and you can bring them a lot of hope.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!