Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Indy Equestrian

Have you ever heard of Indy Equestrian? You should check them out. I was recently looking for a specific product (Ecolicious Equestrian)and happened upon their website. As I was deciding how much to order I discovered that not only do they offer free shipping on orders over $70, but your shipping costs go down the more you order. Since when have you come across a company who operates like that!? All I could think of was that Dover needs to get in on that kind of shipping, rather than the price going up the more you order! My shipping charges ended up being $1.99 for about a $50 order. Along with the reasonable shipping charges, I received the products in just a few days.

When I opened my order I found a complimentary horse treat and a thank you card. I was impressed! They have awesome products and some specialty type items. You should check them out!

9 comments:

  1. I do know them! They were at our last horse show at the Horse Park. They're great! They're trying really hard to serve the Indianapolis Eventing community, because both Dressage and H/J have local suppliers, but eventing really doesn't. Glad to hear you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting!! sounds like a cool company

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also saw them at my last horse show at Hoosier Horse Park - dressage show. I ordered a new show coat from them and gloves. Super customer service :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made our day! And, now I have new blogs to read!

    Best,

    Amanda
    Indy Equestrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I'm glad. You guys are awesome!

      Delete
  5. How awesome! Thanks for putting them on my radar

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!