Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Photo Fun

I love photos and enjoy having some nice horse photos taken every once in a while. What could be more fun than to do it with 3 adorable bay ponies?! Let me tell you, it was crazy busy getting them all prepped and then I had to haul Emi and Roz to Benny's barn. I could not have done it with out the help of a friend. After I got to the barn I threw Roz in the round pen so I could grab my brushes from the trailer. That was a bad idea....my clean horse became not so clean in about 5 seconds. I should have known better! I hadn't been on Roz since his birthday in March, and it felt so good to climb aboard. It's amazing how much a horse can feel like home. 






How much things change in two years...

8 comments:

  1. The two year comparison photo is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Emi is massive!!
    Just look at all that BONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee, love all of these photos! They are so great. All the cutest bays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look so good! emi is so grown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm partial to bays. Love the pic of you looking away in the forest. So dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm partial to bays. Love the pic of you looking away in the forest. So dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!