Sunday, December 27, 2015

Horsey Christmas Presents

Like most of you I received some fun Christmas presents that are horse related.
  • A pink stethoscope with my name engraved on it. It will be perfect for getting a heart rate or checking gut sounds on my horses.
  •  Pink and black dressage sport boots for Emi. Talk about cute!
  • A Garmin Forerunner 15 which I plan to use for GPS tracking on trail rides.
  • Equifuse Gleam and Cowboy Magic
  • A head lamp. We lost power a couple weeks ago and doing the chores in the dark was not my favorite activity. 
What horse related items did you get? 

9 comments:

  1. My only horse-related gift was the cavaletti, but I'm thrilled with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your presents! I got some ovation climate control bandages, an OTTB designs leather bracelet, ornaments and super cool coffee mug with Bacon on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get any horse stuff. It's okay. I got an Amazon gift card among other things. I can order up horse gear. Enjoy your Christmas booty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get any horse stuff. It's okay. I got an Amazon gift card among other things. I can order up horse gear. Enjoy your Christmas booty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh those are some cool (and awesomely practical) gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!