Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Christmas List

Realistic or not, what is on your horsey Christmas list?

I know some of you have already made a list. Please feel free to link it up. I love reading them (and getting more ideas).

1) Pink Dressage Sport Boots for my soon to be working pony. Won't she be cute!?

2) World-Class Grooming - Grooming is something I'd like to be better at.  

3) Braiding Belt - I have a braiding kit but it would be handy to have something to hold my supplies while I'm braiding rather than my pockets. 

4) Checkbook cover - You may argue that this isn't horsey but I would have to disagree since almost 100% of the checks I write are for the horses. 
5) Quarter Sheet - in purple of course. 
6) Mango Bay Belt - So many cute choices. My two favorites are below. 










get the InLinkz code

14 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea there was a purple quarter sheet! Dark purple is my favorite color. Must buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Dover isn't my favorite place to buy but I've had my eye on that one for a while. I just got their current sale catalog and the quarter sheet is $27.99 with code RD-24050Y on Doversaddlery.com/Fallbuys.

      Delete
  2. I love all the stuff on your list, but like Jen, that purple quarter sheet really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mango Bay! Also the deals on the DSB boots at RW Rock. I think I got mine under $37 a pair because when you buy a full set you get more of a discount.

    I also have that braiding belt. I supplemented it with more metal hair clips and dull needles bc the plastic ones always break way too fast. A nice pair of scissors has been added to mine as well. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at the checkbook cover! i'd love to get my hands on that world class grooming book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it would be really interesting.

      Delete
  5. I HOPE YOU GET THE PURPLE QUARTER SHEET. You need it. Actually, you need all the things on your list! I feel they are all doable. If only I had all the money, I would buy all the things for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good list!! I want to do this, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a handsome horse to get sound/stay sound, and new billet straps on my saddle (the ones that come on the old Wintecs are the WORST). Other than that I really don't need or want anything else. (since I just sprang for that SmartPak Ultimate Turnout ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the World Class Grooming book too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never regretted my purple quarter sheet for a single second. You definitely need one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!