Tuesday, December 8, 2015

New Goal

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but it's my goal to teach Emi to drive. I suppose I should also learn how to drive (minor detail). Anyway, I was talking with Tarra this weekend and mentioned wanting to drive Emi in our our city's annual Christmas parade. Tarra said she has always wanted to ride in it. So...these two cutie pies are going to go in the Christmas parade! We aren't sure how far from now but one day we are going to do it. I can see it now with jingle bells and Christmas decorations. 

I'm adding it to my bucket list for Emi. It joins other items like winning a neck ribbon, getting my bronze medal, riding a musical freestyle and a pas de deux. It's a good thing we have plenty of time! 


Watching this years Christmas parade with my nephew

12 comments:

  1. I'm already looking forward to photos! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no one has hair quite like Mystic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, I never learned to drive before teaching my horse to do it. No one has died yet. ;) (Also not recommending that to anyone lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to have those kind of far off dreams! I have lots of them. Teaching Chrome to drive and riding him in a parade are on my list as well. :D I'm so happy we have blogs so we can keep up with like minded people and their horses and their dreams. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!