Monday, January 4, 2016

Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange

This was my first year participating in the Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange put on by Tracey at Fly On Over. I thoroughly enjoyed shopping for a gift for Alli over at Pony'Tude and I received a gift from Emily at The Exquisite Equine.
So cute!
Emily did a great job "blog stalking" as she gifted me the braiding belt I was looking for (see My Christmas List).


Not only is the braiding belt full of braiding supplies but she included some Quick Braid and peppermints. Thank you, Emily! I can't wait to braid using my new belt. It's going to be so much nicer than stuffing braiding supplies in any pocket I can find or holding items between my legs or in my mouth. 

11 comments:

  1. I have that braiding belt and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tackling that floofy Emi mane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I'll need all the help I can get. :)

      Delete
  3. The braiding belt is an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Glad you liked it! I had intentions on getting you some grooming things and once I saw your Christmas list I figured that would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for participating this year! What a wonderful, thoughtful gift :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! I wish I'd been able to participate, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!