Sunday, January 10, 2016

So Done

I'm not sure about the rest of you but this seems to be the time of year when I'm really done with the whole winter riding thing. Not only is it dark but it's cold and muddy too. Then today, we had a lovely day that reminded me of spring and all was well in the world.


Benny and I proceeded to have a wonderful ride this afternoon. It was just what we needed after the unmotivated rides we have been having. We have a lesson this week with KB and then next Monday/Tuesday we are taking a field trip up to work with JW. I'm really looking forward to the week and our ride today was a great kick off.

The baby girl even got to have her blanket off all day

9 comments:

  1. ugh yea i'm really not looking forward to the real winter weather. it's been so mild here that we've almost been fooled into thinking winter might skip us... wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh yes sick of winter already. C'mon good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It helps when the days get a little longer. Noticed it was still light last night when I started my lesson around 5:15.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It helps when the days get a little longer. Noticed it was still light last night when I started my lesson around 5:15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It got super cold here quickly and now I can't ride (wont ride under 20* weather). So I'm definitely looking forward to spring! And I love that browband! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The browband is from Delfina Saddlery...I really like it too!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!