Sunday, February 7, 2016

Timing is Everything

I hopped on Benny with plans for a lovely ride on Saturday morning. Instead I discovered a lame horse....talk about terrible timing. This horse hasn't been lame in the year and a half that I've owned him! The current consensus is that he most likely has a stone bruise or abscess brewing.  I had a potential buyer scheduled to try him today so I cancelled that appointment. I'm really glad I discovered he was lame on Saturday rather than today when the prospective buyers were here.  Hopefully he will be as good as new very soon! In the mean time he's getting some extra TLC.


5 comments:

  1. Benny says he didn't WANT to be owned by *those* people. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty did the same thing last weekend! And she hasn't been lame for me in the past three years... Must be their way of saying they don't want to go, lol. At least you learned of the lameness before the prospective buyers showed up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts. Glad he's still cute anyways. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw hopefully it's just a bruise !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!