Thursday, March 17, 2016

So Smart

Emi had yesterday off since I had another commitment but I was able to work her tonight. I'm seriously impressed with how good she is! She was extremely respectful about my space and was also fairly prompt to commands on the lunge line. We lunged for 10-15 minutes before walking down the barn driveway to cool out. She was totally chill walking down the road, even when we were attacked by a killdeer. I love that about her. She also does not appear to be herd bound which is super nice. Another A+ for Winterlake Emerald.




In other news, I received this update on Benny last night. "Benny has settled in beautiful. He is so sweet and we are having a great time getting to know each other. Everyone is in love with how cute he is." I love happy endings!


14 comments:

  1. Aww. So much happiness in this post. I am so excited to see how well Emi is going to progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw glad the horses are both doing so well in their new situations! definitely an a+ for Emi not being herd bound too

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a cutie!! Happy that Benny is doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that they love Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emi is so gorgeous! She already looks so slicked off... did you clip her? I'm drawing a blank and can't remember.

    I'm so happy Benny is settling in so well in his new home. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clipping...she doesn't grow a very big coat (compared to what I expected).

      Delete
    2. That's so surprising. I thought she'd be super fuzzy. Maybe that's why she looks gorgeous in every picture hehe.

      Delete
  6. Yay for Benny! Miss Emi is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!