Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The First Step

I started Emi on the ex-stress pellets and they've passed test one....she'll eat it. Yah! Now to see if they help her be more settled. I spent a lot of time grooming her tonight and I'm loving her beautiful coat right now. She went from shaggy to sleek in just a couple of weeks. Check out those dapples! 


I can't believe how grown up she's looking!

My co-worker was talking about her saddle pads today and she has....2. As in 2 saddle pads. How is that possible!? This led me to doing inventory of my own saddle pad collection and I have 26 pads. How many do you have? 

16 comments:

  1. I am amazed at 2 saddle pads. How does one do that? I think I had more than 2 saddle pads before I owned a horse! Haha, regardless I felt the need to chip in and say I am so jealous of Emi's dapples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! (and I have 4 saddle pads)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking so good :) I have 12 saddle pads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to count...but I'm guessing in the range that you are, kudos! Love those dapples too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those DAPPLES!! I swoon! I have between a dozen and 20 saddle pads for one pony... heh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful! We discovered dapples under Fergie's coat when we body clipped her recently - love :)
    No idea how many saddle pads we have...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I have two regular pads and one show pad. I actually tend to use one riding pad more than the other, and only swap them briefly when the one I love needs to be washed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even want to count my saddle pads... lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm 26 may be excessive. I think I have 12ish, but I also have three horses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have way too many saddle pads and they all need washed...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twenty-six!!! Wow! What's your favorite one? I haven't counted, but I would guess I have 8-10. None of them are too exciting. Except for a baby blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have two saddle pads I use regularly.... I have two others that I use sometimes and two that I never use lol.

    Emi's dapples are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!