Monday, May 9, 2016

Ex-Stress Review

Emi has been on ex-stress for two or three weeks and I'm seeing a difference! This past week she has been quite calm every day that I've worked with her. She's been settled standing tied in her stall regardless of the time of day I've been out. The first day I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke but the trend has continued. To be fair, I have not been tacking her up while horses are being brought in, which I know bothers her. It's also possible that she's just settling in since she's been at the barn for 2 months now. Either way, I'll take it and I really do think that the ex-stress is at least partially responsible for how much more calm she seems. Yah!

And in case you don't follow Emi's Facebook page (and since no post is complete with out pictures)...here's the baby girl working on Saturday night.




9 comments:

  1. She is legit adorable!!! Glad you found something that works for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good pony. I'm glad that that is working for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that's working for her! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, uphill canter she's got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she really doesn't look at all like a baby any more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez... she looks SO mature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so good. I love the purple on her. I'm glad the supplement is helping.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!