Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blog Hop: Horse Thief

I read this blog hop from the $900 Facebook pony and it was too fun to resist. I have multiple horses I'd want to steal. Is that bad?

First up....Mystic


Who wouldn't want Mystic? He's awesome! He's got a fabulous personality and is super dependable. He's been ponying Emi since she was a baby and was the perfect partner for her first beach outing. 




 Not only is he perfect for ponying he's also an adorable 3rd level dressage horse and he jumps too!


Next up....Cardi (you had to have seen that one coming)


Again, who wouldn't want Cardi. He speaks for himself...so amazing!



Finally I'd want to steal Giorgio.

This is Emi's yearling full brother. Not only is he adorable he's super duper fancy and should make a fabulous riding horse in a couple more years. 

I'm sensing a pony theme here....I might need to add Crumble, Connor, Paddy and Roscoe to my list. So many horses and so little time.  How about you? Which one (on my list) would you want to steal? 

22 comments:

  1. I will dive the getaway trailer- but only if I can have Cardi. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I think we'd have to wrestle for him. :)

      Delete
  2. So many cute ponies!! Giorgio reminds me SO much of my Dino.. wow.. same sneaky little eyeball and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That expression on Giorgio is so similar to Roscoe! See I would steal Emi and breed her to Roscoe and get a baby that is all of them put together. I need a bay to round out my Cob collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of coveting. ;-)

    That top photo is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love those sunset photos of Tarra and Mystic.

      Covet might be a strong word... :)

      Delete
  5. I would steal Cardi too! And I'm honored that you would steal Crumble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crumble is awesome and would nicely round out my pony collection. :)

      Delete
  6. I would steal Cardi too! And I'm honored that you would steal Crumble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - Mystic is so lovely!!! All of your stolen horses are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so steal Cardi in a heartbeat. So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!