Monday, October 31, 2016

Color Fun

I have a couple of different adult coloring books and I actually think they can be tedious. I don't color often but when I do I don't want it to be hard. One of my books contains animals only and one is various patterns. Both have very small designs that require a lot of concentration and I feel like I never have enough colors to do them justice. I've often said that I need the "Adult Coloring Book for Dummies." 


Wouldn't you know I found the coloring book I've been hoping for, in an airport, on my way home from a trip. Not only is it completely horses (clearly my favorite), it also has several very easy designs. Sign me up! It's a smaller size than your average coloring book and it's perfect for travel. If you or someone you know enjoys coloring horses, I would definitely recommend this book. It would be a fantastic Christmas gift or perhaps something fun to take on your next flight. Who else enjoys coloring? 
Inspired by Emi
Inspired by Roz


7 comments:

  1. I'm currently working on making a horse coloring book (I did a Haflinger one a few years ago...I really need to re-print that one too). I'll send you one when it's done :) It won't have the crazy intricate designs. And it will be realistic, which is something missing from a lot of coloring books, in my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat! I agree...many of them are dumb.

      Delete
  2. Omg that is an awesome coloring book! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about getting that one because it's smaller. I actually like the complicated designs, but I get bored of coloring before I ever finish a whole page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have some more complicated pages too...just a mix of both. And I agree that I get tired of coloring a whole page when it's too big!

      Delete
  4. I agree - I like to color, but I actually prefer the simple, children's books more.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!