Thursday, October 6, 2016

Tired Out

We had our final lesson on Wednesday morning before packing up and heading home. Emi was first up and she came out tired! Not only was she tired but she was also very good so we kept the lesson short and sweet. April took video for the first couple of minutes but then had to go get her horse ready. At the end of the lesson (when I had Emi going well) JW picked up the video camera and told me not to screw up because she was going to get some video. No pressure or anything! Haha. You can see the resulting work below. Definitely the best work she has ever done and looking more and more trained!




It still feels so surreal that she's gone from this little squirt to my riding horse.


Where did the time go? 

10 comments:

  1. She is progressing so well! I really enjoy watching the video since I am bringing along my own green Cob right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super pleased with how she's coming along. I think you need to blog more about your new girl (hint hint).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right!? And to think she should still have quite a bit of filling out to do in the next couple of years.

      Delete
  3. It's so cool seeing them become grown ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that baby picture! She is looking so good, what a beautiful partner you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? What's not to love about a tiny, fuzzy cob baby!? And thank you. I'm thrilled to have her as my partner.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!