Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Wish List

In no particular order - this is my current horse wish list. 

1) A cool Deco Pony stall sign like Amber got for Jetta. Can you say "Winterlake Emerald" in navy, purple and/or teal? 

 2) A neck rope - I hope to start riding Emi bridle-less by the summer. 


3) A navy fly bonnet with lots of bling. A girl from our barn has this in black and I love it!

4) A rolling hay bag to take to shows next year. 
5) A new tail brush

With a tail like that you can never have too many! 
6) Slow feed hay bag to try in place of my current hay nets. 



7) The new Majyk Equip dressage boots. Cob Jockey sings their praises so I guess it's time I figure out what all of the hype is about.

What's on your list? 

7 comments:

  1. Just time and weather to ride. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could also use one of each of those, plus some of Emi's tail for Bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that rolling hay bag and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I hope you get all sorts of great things this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who invented the rolling hay bag???? I want to hug and kiss them. I didn't even know that was a thing. I want Emi on my list. Just kidding. But I would love a sweet, adorable, fun pretty girl like her. If only I could afford two horses. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Deco Pony stall guards are SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!