Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fifty

Tonight marked ride #50 on Emi. I'm not sure why that seems like a bigger milestone than any other ride...but it does. Her first ride was on May 17th so that puts us averaging about 10 rides per month. My goal has been about 3 days a week so I think we are doing pretty well on that. I'm pleased with her current progress. She's a fairly straightforward to ride walk, trot & canter. Her steering has improved immensely and her connection is just beginning to develop. It will be fun to see where we are at after the next 50 rides! Hopefully things continue to go smoothly.

Ride #1

12 comments:

  1. It's funny how some things seem to be significant. Congratulations on your 50th ride. She really is a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 50 rides is definitely a big deal!
    www.baysoverbaes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats! She's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Your baby will do the same. :)

      Delete
  4. Still hard for me to believe that this is really happening. <3 What a dream come true for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard for me to believe too. What an amazing experience it has been!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!