Sunday, February 19, 2017

Video: Clinic Day 2

Here's the video from the second day of our clinic if any of you wanted to watch it.



Our calendar is beginning to fill up. I just sent in an entry for a schooling show on March 19th and another JW clinic in May. We also have a tentative date for a March lesson with JW, along with a league show the first weekend in April. Emi's not going to know what hit her.

I'm getting ready to up her rides from 3 to 4 days per week. I've mainly been doing Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday but I think I'm going to start doing Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Sunday. I think she's ready for the increased work and I know it would be good if I could get her more fit. It's hard being a pony!

3 comments:

  1. She looks lovely- you two make a nice pair

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking so good! Love the comment about the cookies too ;) Bribery works great for my pony haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!