Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Happy Birthday Rozzy Ridge

I can hardly believe that Roz turns 25 today.  He has lived a rich life. He's raced, jumped, shown, trail ridden, given lessons, raised Emi and has been a constant companion to me for over 10 years. Although he has slowed down a little bit he's still a rascal and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I had to have a few photos with the birthday pony
What is the meaning of this? 
Love, love, love this boy. He's one of the very best. 
Carrots for his cooperation
The things a guy will tolerate for his girl. 

10 comments:

  1. He looks great! Happy 25th to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, happy birthday Roz! He makes me miss my old man, they are worth their weight in gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Roz!!! He looks so handsome in all of his pictures!!! Wishing him the best birthday ever:)
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks fabulous for 25!! Happy Birthday to Roz :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He always just looks so great! Happy birthday big guy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!