Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Show Photos

The good pony doing her job...









This is pretty much how test B went...Emi says "this is stupid." At least my position is good! 






"This is so easy I can do it with my eyes closed"





And cantering as part of our go-forward schooling after test B. She resembles a giraffe but one of these days it's going to be lovely. 




 Is she cute or what!? I love her big expressive eyes, long forelock and kissable snip. 

Emi and I with her breeder who came to cheer us on. 
All photos shared with permission from Cindy Miller and Alise Lamoreaux.

27 comments:

  1. Those are lovely photos. You two are becoming a great team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! That last one needs to be printed and framed for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your position and pony are lovely! Photos to be proud of for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! She looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fun to get good photos.

      Delete
  7. She looks SO fancy!! Great pictures.
    www.baysoverbaes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see how fancy she is as she develops.

      Delete
  8. That tail tho!!
    You guys look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yes, her tail is amazing and I cut it a little short. Rookie mistake!

      Delete
  9. I think you guys are off to a great start this season! How perfect that you could stay in the ring after test B and reinforce "forward." Lovely photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I'm excited to get some show miles on her and then get back to work improving for next year. And yes, the schooling aspect of our ride was awesome!

      Delete
  10. What a star. Love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable! Love the last pic of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!