Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Horse and His Donkey

Roz had his first turn out in the pasture at the new house. It went great for the first 30 minutes or so as I was snapping pictures and my nephews were hanging out with me.




Zoom!

He might be 25 but he's still got it

So much grass!
And then....we all walked away. Game over. He started screaming and galloping like a maniac. Of course I hadn't gone far so I went right back out to catch him. He was in such a dither it took me a little bit to catch him. By the time I got him stopped he was huffing and puffing and starting to sweat. We walked around for a while and I hand grazed him for a bit before taking him back to his paddock. I think that we are going to make a small pen for Liam, so that I can bring him over to the pasture as well (since it's on the other side of the farm). It's always something!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome horse though so totally worth being high maintenance. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!