Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Four

My baby girl is 4 today. Can you believe it?  If you've read my blog for any length of time you know I'm thrilled with this little mare. She's blossoming into a lovely partner and a horse that I thoroughly enjoy being around. She has built my confidence as our partnership continues to develop. Things have been especially fun since I've been able to start riding her.  I'm so thankful to have her and can't believe how quickly the past four years have passed.

From a little squirt to a big girl - time went by fast!
A few of my favorite photos from this past year. 
First show 
First mounted mountain trail

She's a pro at "selfies"
Trail riding
All grown up
Second show
Third show, first reserve champion ribbon
Fourth show
Clinic with JW- Starting to go around like an adult
First time riding at Perrydale Trails
Last big adventure as a 3 year old

9 comments:

  1. She's lovely and you have done an amazing job with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so incredibly lovely -- kudos to you for the wonderful job you've done bringing her along. I will also add, #tailenvy 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a wonderful girl! Happy Birthday to you, Emi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to a perfect pony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following along with you two has been so amazing. Congrats and happy birthday to Emi!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!