Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Steal of A Deal

I don't know about you, but I love the European style stall fronts. I've been wanting to use them in my barn, but the ones that I've seen are pretty expensive. I had decided that I would use a gate for now and down the road I'd upgrade to the stall fronts that I want. 

Friday afternoon a friend emailed me a Craigslist link to some never used, European style stall fronts. They lady was asking $950 OBO for 2 fronts. I contacted the seller and she did still have them, and agreed to take $850 for them. The next piece of the puzzle was that they were located a couples of hours south of us. A good friend grew up in that town and her family still lives there. I texted her to see if her family would be willing to buy them for me. The answer? Yes! On top of that they were coming to her house for her daughter's birthday party.  I was able to send them with money and they picked the stalls fronts up on Sunday. How's that for wonderful friends?! 

Per the seller they are $2000 per stall and never ended up using them as she added on more stalls than she originally planned and couldn't afford to use these for all of them. I'm super excited to get them home and put up in my barn in the nearish future. 

This is what it should look like

11 comments:

  1. So cool! What a great deal. I can't wait until I can start to put together my own barn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's awesome! I love that style too and can't wait to see how they come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of those too! Great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! You're going to have quite the set up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!