Monday, July 10, 2017

Development

Since our Sunday show was at the same venue as the schooling show we attended in March, it seemed fitting to do some photo comparison. Day in and day out the progress seems slow, but comparing current photos from the ones taken 4 months ago really highlight the changes. 

Emi is beginning to look so much more mature.  The connection is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was. And we are finding the canter! I can't wait to see what she looks like in another 4 months. 






I'm so fortunate to live near Emi's breeder. All of the above photos were taken by her.

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite parts about bringing along young horses is comparing how much they change in relatively short periods of time! You're doing such a fantastic job with Emi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comparisons are my favorite - you guys look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a change in such a short time!

    Also, I love her feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I think the changes in Emi might be best demonstrated in your riding. You are sitting up there looking like you're riding a trained horse, not a new youngster. Both of you look confident and fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know that you are reading along!